I am building a community of people who would like to save money in Canada. My goal is to gather all of us that were not born in Canada in a big beautiful community where we can all share our findings and teach each other how to succeed in this country.
What about that? Are you really committed on making the most out of your money? Do you really want to skip the trial-and-error phase of your new life? Do you want to receive news and updates about SaveWithDan.ca? Then sign in for my newsletter!
Subscribing to the newsletter you will receive my brief guide, “5 biggest mistakes we all make when arriving in Canada“. This document is where this website started, and if you follow these simple 5 tips you will be able to save A LOT of money in your new country.
What you can expect from my newsletter:
- Receive “5 biggest mistakes we all make when arriving in Canada” when you subscribe.
- No spam EVER. Did I say I hate spam?
- Your email address will never ever be sold or given to anyone, anybody, no matter what.
- I didn’t define yet how this newsletter will be run, if it will be monthly, or weekly or even if it will have a fixed periodicity. I’ll do my best to only send really really important stuff that I consider will be USEFUL to you.
- Receive all the posts updates from www.SaveWithDan.ca
- Including but not limited to: tips, posts updates, useful links and tools to help you save money in Canada.
5 biggest mistakes we all make when arriving in Canada
Are you arriving in Canada? Then you need to read this. Period.
Did I tell you you can get this for FREE if you subscribe to the newsletter?