Tired of Making Money
but Never Having Any?
It’s time to change that!
To join the ranks of people who practice conscious spending, mindful consumerism, and kick-ass budgeting, insert your details here:Dan Trezub
I’ve been featured in:
Working with Dan was worth it...
…because I’ve found a way to manage my money that doesn’t annoy me, but helps me to see the bigger picture.
I could say “why didn’t I just googled a method? I didn’t need to hire a Money Coach”, but this is such a small thing! There’s the habit changing, the change in mindset: I am not being a Scrooge by controlling my money, I am just being realistic with my budget!
I’ve learned my worth.
I’ve learned that my worth is not based on the money I have, I am much more than that!
I never thought I could have any potential in this area.
I was always labelling myself as “Isabela, who doesn’t know how to deal with money”.[After working with Dan] I know how my money works, I have a much better understanding of my relationship with my money. And now I know it’s a daily work to get a bit better every day.
I get you…
- Do you have a nice job with a nice salary?
- Do you feel you are never in control of your money?
- Do you think you should be able to show more for the money you make?
- Do you feel you never have money to afford the things you want?
- Do you feel you are always broke?
Believe me, I get you… Been there, done that.
Come with me.
I’ll take you from this shitty place where you feel like you never have any money (and are always broke) to a new, exciting place where:
- You have absolute clarity about how to use your money better.
- You can save for the first time in your life.
- You are able to do stuff you never felt you could afford, or you pay off your debt.
- You use your money in a sustainable and meaningful way!
Making sense of your money, once and for all.
This is a 90-day program! Here’s what you’ll get:
- Calls on an as-needed basis, with a maximum of once a week and a minimum of once a month — it’s up to you!
- 24/7 email/text support.
- A Strategic Plan that takes your unique vision, personality, habits, and values into account so you’ll feel excited about your financial future:
– a spending plan (the famous budget)
– a savings plan (for an emergency fund)
– a debt repayment plan (if applicable)
– a basic investment plan (if applicable).
- Support and accountability to help you put your plan in place, and make sure it sticks this time!
- Clarity about where your money must be going instead, based on what is important TO YOU.
- Vision planning to get the things that you thought you couldn’t afford.
- Better sleep at night without worrying about your bills
- FEEL in control for the first time in your life!
- Peace of mind!
Who said money can’t buy you happiness?
Who said money can’t buy you peace of mind?
I’ll show you it can!
for your peace of mind.
How does that look like?
I know you are saying “but I don’t have this money”. And I tell you: this is exactly the reason you need me.
I will help you find this money. And you will find out you are richer than you think ;)
- One client of mine managed to put aside 5 months worth of salary, having started from a point of “I can never save any money”.
- Another one was $10k in debt when the finances were under the husband’s management. She took control of the family’s finances and now they can take vacations and travel the country with their two toddlers.
- Yet another one told me, after finishing working with me, that he had lost 2 of his 3 big clients. What could have turned into a chaotic situation was managed with peace of mind because he was applying the knowledge acquired while fixing his own personal finances.
Lottery? Big CRA refund? An inheritance? Nope. NONE of them had any substantial change to their income situation. They just learned how to better manage the money they already had!
So if for you this is a no-brainer and a “hell yes!”, click the button below and let’s schedule a call!
But if you have questions, click the button below and let’s talk. Don’t wait any longer. You’ve been putting this off for too long, and you know it.
If you have any question about my services, don’t be shy: ask away using this form.
Everything you do is based on choice, and every choice you make is based on your core values. Knowing your core values is a key for better choices!
What does “being successful” means to you? How do you deal with this idea? How do you work your way up to being successful?
Lifestyle inflation is how we call when we start to spend more in a regular basis after (or even before) we have more money available. Nobody is safe from lifestyle inflation, and I show you how I tricked myself into it.
People say I’m rich because I attend to a lot of concerts. It’s a point of view. I’d rather say I make the right choices (for me) regarding my money.
What are robo-advisors and what kind of services they can provide? Why choose a robo-advisor over a human financial advisor? Let’s talk about WealthBar!
You finally managed to save some money. Here is what you must absolutely do next (spoiler alert: it’s not eating out to celebrate).
It’s been a looong october, and the month is not over yet. But I am ok because I have a plan in place…
What do you do when you cannot find the brand you are used to buy at the supermarket? You should consider a downgrade…
Buy online paying always less with some tips and tricks.
See how I saved some money in May and June, with some tips and all. It includes sexy lingerie, books, and a Roomba battery. Good times :)